Rangali Island Hotels from SG$123
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 12 Dec,2019
Reviewed on 12 Jun,2019
Visiting Rangali Island
Visitors to Rangali Island are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's beaches and spas. There are 38 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area.
Dressing for Rangali Island
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 26°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, whilst the average at night is 26°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 25°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 30°C and nighttime averages of 25°C
- About 1909 millimetres of rain falls on Rangali Island each year
- Usually April and March are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas November and December are often coldest, averaging 25°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Rangali Island?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Rangali Island, will I receive a refund?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Rangali Island?
Recent Reviews in Rangali Island
More trip options
- Hotels in Rangali Island by Star Rating
- Hotels near Rangali Island Airport
- Hotels near Rangali Island Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Rangali Island
- More Hotel Options in Rangali Island
- Rangali Island Hotel Brands
- More Hotels in Rangali Island
- Hotels Near Rangali Island
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends