Romo Hotels from SG$145
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Romo has to offer including the local tours, beaches and seafood restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses and safari tours.
- There are 41 hotels and other accommodation options in Romo
- The closest major airport is in Sylt (GWT), 17.4 mi (28 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Esbjerg (EBJ), 26.3 mi (42.4 km) away
Dressing for Romo
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 8°C and the nighttime average to be -2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 19°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September averages 21°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 14°C during the day and -2°C at night
- Romo gets about 33 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 19°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of -2°C