- The woman running the show is WONDERFUL. She was very friendly and happy to help us with recommendations and tips.
- Location was good - easy walk to restaurants and bars, as well as the government gardens
- The room felt a little old but things were generally clean
- Shower was TINY and water ended up everywhere (and I mean everywhere)
- According to the woman at the front desk, this might have been because of the sudden heat wave but there were COCKROACHES. They were small (maybe 1-1.5" long [up to 3.5cm]) but we killed about a dozen of them over the course of two nights and one even fell on my husband while we were lying in bed on the last night. I mentioned this to the front desk so that they could call an exterminator but not sure if future guests might run into this.