- CenturyLink Field
- 6 min walk
- Pioneer Square
- 8 min walk
- WaMu Theater
- 8 min walk
- Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.)
- 18 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
Located in Seattle's Pioneer Square neighbourhood, Embassy Suites by Hilton Seattle Downtown Pioneer Square is in the city centre and near a metro station. Seattle Waterfront and Bell Street Cruise Terminal at Pier 66 are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Pike Place Market and Nordstrom. Seattle Great Wheel and Seattle Aquarium are not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's convenience for public transport: International District-Chinatown Station is 4 minutes by foot and Pioneer Square Station is 6 minutes.
- CenturyLink Field - 6 min walk
- Pioneer Square - 8 min walk
- WaMu Theater - 8 min walk
- T-Mobile Park - 12 min walk
- Seattle Art Museum - 15 min walk
- King Street Station - 1 min walk
- International District-Chinatown Station - 4 min walk
- Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.) - 18 min drive
- Where to eat
- 13 Coins – Open daily. Open 24 hours.
- Zephyr Bar – Open daily.
About this property
Embassy Suites by Hilton Seattle Downtown Pioneer Square
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 55 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Seattle Downtown Pioneer Square Hotel
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Seattle Downtown Pioneer Square Seattle
- Liked: Staff & service
Love the city views, like The breakfast and the drinks! The pool was OK but the air temperature was way too hot. He was insufferable how hot it was hard to enjoy the water