- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Seattle Public Library
- 1 min walk
- 5th Avenue Theater
- 3 min walk
- Benaroya Hall
- 5 min walk
- Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.)
- 18 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
Located in Seattle, Executive Hotel Pacific is in the city centre and near a metro station. Seattle Waterfront and Seattle Great Wheel are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Seattle Aquarium and Woodland Park Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at CenturyLink Field or T-Mobile Park. Our guests love the hotel's location for the nightlife. It's also convenient for public transport: University Street Station is 4 minutes by foot and Westlake Station is 8 minutes.
- Seattle Public Library - 1 min walk
- 5th Avenue Theater - 3 min walk
- Benaroya Hall - 5 min walk
- Columbia Center - 5 min walk
- Seattle Art Museum - 5 min walk
- University Street Station - 4 min walk
- King Street Station - 14 min walk
- Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.) - 18 min drive
About this property
Executive Hotel Pacific
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after midnight, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 25 per accommodation, per stay (maximum USD 200.00 per stay).
- 2 per room
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 40.55 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 25 per accommodation, per stay (maximum USD200.00 per stay)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Executive Hotel Pacific Seattle
- Executive Hotel Pacific
- Executive Pacific Seattle
- Executive Pacific
- Executive Hotel Seattle
- Executive Hotel Pacific Hotel
- Executive Hotel Pacific Seattle
- Executive Hotel Pacific Hotel Seattle
- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Cleanliness
Tha staff were AMAZING! The room was small and had nowhere to sit other than the bed. The bathroom could have been cleaner, but it was serviceable.