- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Gene Coulon Memorial Beach Park
- 10 min walk
- The Landing
- 13 min walk
- Lakeridge Park
- 10 min drive
- Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.)
- 14 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
Hyatt Regency Lake Washington at Seattle’s Southport is located on the waterfront and in an area with good shopping. Travellers eager for a bit of culture can stop by Museum of Flight, while those who have shopping on the agenda may want to visit Bellevue Square and Westfield Southcenter Mall. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at T-Mobile Park or CenturyLink Field.Visit our Renton travel guide
- Gene Coulon Memorial Beach Park - 10 min walk
- The Landing - 13 min walk
- Virginia Mason Athletic Center - 6 min drive
- The Boeing Company - 8 min drive
- Lakeridge Park - 10 min drive
- Tukwila Station - 9 min drive
- Tukwila International Boulevard Station - 11 min drive
- Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.) - 14 min drive
- Where to eat
- Water's Table – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily.
- The Market – Open daily.
About this property
Hyatt Regency Lake Washington at Seattle’s Southport
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 150.00 per pet, per stay.
- 1 per room (up to 40 lb/18 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 24.00 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: USD 16 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 26 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 150.00 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hyatt Regency Lake Washington at Seattle’s Southport Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Lake Washington at Seattle’s Southport Renton
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Such a gem! I especially loved their state of the art gym facilities.