- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Seattle Marriott Bellevue
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Concierge Room, Club Room, 1 King Bed, Business Lounge Access
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Executive Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 2 Queen Beds
Executive Room, 2 Queen Beds
About this area
In the business district, Seattle Marriott Bellevue is in an area with good shopping. Microsoft Campus and Seattle Center are notable landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Seattle Waterfront and Pier 69. Seattle Great Wheel and Seattle Aquarium are not to be missed. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and kayaking nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with rock climbing and hiking/biking trails.
- Bellevue Square - 15 min walk
- Microsoft Campus - 14 min drive
- Seattle University - 18 min drive
- University of Washington - 18 min drive
- Seattle Children's Hospital - 19 min drive
- Capitol Hill Station - 14 min drive
- Tukwila Station - 17 min drive
- Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.) - 21 min drive
- Where to eat
- Amuse – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily, happy hour available.
About this property
Seattle Marriott Bellevue
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per day
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 19 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 19.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 39.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 75.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
It was a bit noisy in room we were placed in. I e we puke recommend requesting a room not near the elevator