Solo traveler review:
1. Location was main reason I booked this room. It was easily walkable from Hoehyeon station and top of building/sign is visible from exit 2, though exit 1 is technically closer as it’s down that road.
2. Room is extremely small. I stored my 36in bag in the shower area until I actually needed to shower so I wouldn’t be tripping over the bag. Bathroom is also immediately behind the bed and the walls are just frosted glass, so that might be an issue if you like privacy in the bathroom when traveling with others. Included all basic amenities: shampoo, conditioner, body wash, facial moisturizers, etc. Mini fridge worked well, but it’s a micro sized fridge, so it holds maybe 4 bottles. A/C worked well.
3. I did not like the smell the room had. It seemed like stale cigarettes, but it was clearly not from that room. I think the ventilation is poor and I was smelling a different room, however, with the air on it helped drastically.
4. Convenience stores nearby are open 24hrs, but the hotel itself locks up early. You will need to remember/take photo of access number for the gate. It is located on the back of the door to your hotel room.
5. Bed itself was comfortable. Water was hot. I did not try the Wi-Fi as I had unlimited data. I did not hear my neighbors at all.