- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Capsule Transit KLIA 2
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- 24/7 Front Desk
Choose dates to view prices
Capsule Female (Check-In between 2000 - 0400 (12 hours stay)
Capsule Female (Check-In between 0800 - 1900 (12 hours stay)
Capsule Mixed (Check-In between 2000 - 0400 (12 hours stay)
Capsule Mixed (Check-In between 0800 - 1900 (12 hours stay)
Capsule Queen (Check-In between 2000 - 0400 (12 hours stay)
Capsule Queen (Check-In between 0800 - 1900 (12 hours stay)
Capsule Suite (Check-In between 2000 - 0400 (12 hours stay)
Capsule Suite (Check-In between 0800 - 1900 (12 hours stay)
Capsule Queen (Check-In between 0800 - 1900) - 6 hours stay
Capsule Queen - 3 Hours Stay (Check-In Anytime)
About this area
Near a metro station, Capsule Transit KLIA 2 is in an area with good airport proximity and shopping. Sultan Abdul Samad Mosque and UiTM Kampus Dengkil are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at KLIA Jungle Boardwalk and X Park Golf Driving Range. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Sepang International Circuit.Visit our Sepang travel guide
- KLIA Jungle Boardwalk - 3 min walk
- Taman Rekreasi Kuarters KLIA - 12 min drive
- National Automobile Museum - 13 min drive
- Bukit Lanjut - 21 min drive
- Sepang International Circuit - 21 min drive
- Kuala Lumpur International Airport Station - 23 min drive
- Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.) - 21 min drive
About this property
Capsule Transit KLIA 2
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: MYR 50 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.