Visitors can enjoy all that Shangqiu has to offer including the mountain views and museums. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its rich culture. In Shangqiu, there are 14 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Dressing for Shangqiu
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 17°C and the nighttime average to be -3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 24°C during the day and -3°C at night
- Shangqiu gets about 745 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 31°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of -2°C