- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Old Market Area
- 3 min walk
- Angkor Night Market
- 5 min walk
- Pub Street
- 8 min walk
- Siem Reap (REP-Siem Reap Intl.)
- 9 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
In the city centre, Park Hyatt Siem Reap is in an area with good shopping. Pub Street and Angkor Night Market are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Royal Garden. Cambodian Cultural Village and ArtBox are also worth visiting.
- Old Market Area - 3 min walk
- Angkor Night Market - 5 min walk
- Pub Street - 8 min walk
- Wat Preah Prom Rath - 10 min walk
- Siem Reap Art Center - 11 min walk
- Siem Reap (REP-Siem Reap Intl.) - 17 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Dining Room – Restaurant offering Cambodian cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner daily.
- The Living Room – Garden-view bar. Serves lunch and dinner daily, happy hour available.
- The Glasshouse – Serves light fare daily, happy hour available.
About this property
Park Hyatt Siem Reap
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- A shuttle service to/from the Siem Reap-Angkor International Airport (REP) is available on request. Prices vary according to the vehicle type. <br><br> For further details guests can contact the hotel using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 60.30 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 28 for adults and USD 14 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 39 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 60.30 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit and window guards. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Park Hyatt Siem Reap Hotel
- Park Hyatt Siem Reap
- De La Paix Siem Reap
- Park Hyatt Siem Reap Hotel
- Park Hyatt Siem Reap Siem Reap
- Park Hyatt Siem Reap Hotel Siem Reap
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities