- Wat Damnak
- 6 min walk
- Siem Reap Art Center
- 8 min walk
- Apsara Theatre
- 9 min walk
- Siem Reap (REP-Siem Reap Intl.)
- 11 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
Located in Siem Reap, Petit Villa Boutique & Spa is in the city centre and near the airport. Angkor Wat is a notable landmark, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Pub Street and Angkor Night Market. Cambodian Cultural Village and ArtBox are also worth visiting.Visit our Siem Reap travel guide
- Wat Damnak - 6 min walk
- Siem Reap Art Center - 8 min walk
- Apsara Theatre - 9 min walk
- Old Market Area - 9 min walk
- Wat Preah Prom Rath - 11 min walk
- Siem Reap (REP-Siem Reap Intl.) - 24 min drive
- Where to eat
- Champa Cafe – Poolside restaurant. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Petit Villa Boutique & Spa
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Petit Villa Boutique Hotel Siem Reap
- Petit Villa Boutique Hotel
- Petit Villa Boutique Siem Reap
- Petit Villa Boutique
- Petit Villa Boutique Resort Siem Reap
- Petit Villa Boutique Resort
- Petit Villa Boutique Spa
- Petit Boutique & Spa Siem Reap
- Petit Villa Boutique & Spa Resort
- Petit Villa Boutique & Spa Siem Reap
- Petit Villa Boutique & Spa Resort Siem Reap
- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
I like the fact it looks like the hotel is in a jungle with ponds and fish everywhere. What i didnt like is the hotel was under construction without warning and expensive drinks about 2X the price compared to Pub Street.