Overview of Sabara Angkor Resort & Spa
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Pet Friendly
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Twin Room
Sabara Suite with Private Pool
Deluxe Triple Room, Pool View
Luxury Triple Room
About this area
Located in Siem Reap, Sabara Angkor Resort & Spa is next to a golf course and near the airport. Pub Street and Old Market Area are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Cambodian Cultural Village. Travelling with kids? Consider ArtBox and Puok Silk Farm. Discover the area's water adventures with nearby boat tours, or enjoy the great outdoors with ecotours and hiking/biking trails.
- Cambodian Cultural Village - 10 min walk
- War Museum Cambodia - 3 min drive
- Wat Kesararam - 9 min drive
- Angkor Golf Resort - 12 min drive
- Angkor Night Market - 15 min drive
- Siem Reap (REP-Siem Reap Intl.) - 17 min drive
- Where to eat
- Royal Spice – Pool-view fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering local and international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily, happy hour available. Open 24 hours, reservations required. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Sabara Angkor Resort & Spa
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The resort was beautiful, the bed was so comfortable but the staff was the highlight of the trip. Everyone who works at Sabara was so warm, friendly and gracious. I will miss the level of service we received, we fell in love with the resort. My only recommendation would be to have better drainage in the shower and softer pillows. The location is great, far enough away from loud Pub Street but close enough to the action and airport, Ankor Wat via tuk-tuk. The breakfast was great, they even packed a breakfast for us to take on our Sunrise tour of Ankor Wat. We will be back!!!