What is fee for warly check inn? Either you have rooms available or not. They asked us a fee for early check inn and when we decided not to pay they gave us our rooms. Then we asked them to wale us up for our early tour of Angkhor Eatt and they forgot :((
- Old Market Area
- 1 min walk
- Siem Reap Art Center
- 3 min walk
- Pub Street
- 5 min walk
- Siem Reap (REP-Siem Reap Intl.)
- 9 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
Located in Siem Reap, The Amazing Residence is in the city centre. Pub Street and Angkor Night Market are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Cambodian Cultural Village. Travelling with kids? Consider ArtBox and Puok Silk Farm.
- Old Market Area - 1 min walk
- Siem Reap Art Center - 3 min walk
- Pub Street - 5 min walk
- Wat Damnak - 7 min walk
- Angkor Night Market - 8 min walk
- Siem Reap (REP-Siem Reap Intl.) - 20 min drive
About this property
The Amazing Residence
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15 per day.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 7 for adults and USD 5 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- The Amazing Residence Hotel
- The Amazing Residence Siem Reap
- The Amazing Residence Hotel Siem Reap
- Disliked: Amenities
The safe was not fixed, it was loose. Subsequently, we prefer to carry all our monies and documents with us during all our stay. Staff was helpful and welcoming.