Overview of Four Seasons Hotel Singapore
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Premier Room King Corner
Boulevard City View 2 Twin Room
Boulevard City View King Room
Four Seasons, Executive Suite, 1 King Bed
Premier Room, 2 Queen Beds
Standard Suite, 1 Bedroom
About this area
Located in Singapore, Four Seasons Hotel Singapore is in the city centre and near a metro station. Merlion and Marina Bay Sands Skypark are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Singapore Botanic Gardens and Gardens by the Bay. Singapore Flyer and Universal Studios Singapore™ are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Orchard Station is 7 minutes by foot.
- Orchard Road - 4 min walk
- Lucky Plaza - 8 min walk
- Singapore Botanic Gardens - 17 min walk
- Bugis Street Shopping District - 14 min drive
- Mustafa Centre - 14 min drive
- Orchard Station - 7 min walk
- JB Sentral - 73 min drive
- Singapore (SIN-Changi) - 35 min drive
- Where to eat
- One-Ninety Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and light fare.
- Jiang Nan Chun – Serves brunch, lunch and dinner.
- Third on-site dining venue – Garden-view restaurant. Serves breakfast, lunch and light fare.
About this property
Four Seasons Hotel Singapore
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: SGD 200 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: SGD 48 for adults and SGD 28 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: SGD 150 per vehicle (one-way)
- Self-parking fee: SGD 15 per day
- Pet fee: SGD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: SGD 112.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The hotel is simply the best; exceptional staff, great room, excellent food all around, beautiful view from room, really good TV channels on room TV compared to other hotels, comfortable room and legendary comfortable Four Seasons bed. What more could one ask for? It was my 21st year to going to Singapore for an extended vacation and my 6th year straight at Four Seasons-Singapore in which I recently completed a 13-night stay. I've stayed at a lot of hotels in Singapore over the years, but each time I leave the Four Seasons, I feel totally rested and rejuvenated and also looking forward to returning the following year.