- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hilton Garden Inn Singapore Serangoon
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 2 Single Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, City View
Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds, City View
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony
Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds, Balcony
Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible
About this area
Located in Singapore's Little India neighbourhood, Hilton Garden Inn Singapore Serangoon is in the city centre and near a metro station. Sri Veeramakaliamman Temple and Church of True Light are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Tekka Centre and Little India Arcade. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Singapore National Stadium or Singapore Indoor Stadium.Visit our Singapore travel guide
- Sri Veeramakaliamman Temple - 1 min walk
- Tan Teng Niah - 2 min walk
- Little India Arcade - 4 min walk
- Indian Heritage Centre - 5 min walk
- Tekka Centre - 5 min walk
- Little India Station - 4 min walk
- JB Sentral - 23 min drive
- Singapore (SIN-Changi) - 18 min drive
- Where to eat
- Garden Grille – Pool-view restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- 24-hour Pavilion Pantry®™ – Open daily. Open 24 hours.
About this property
Hilton Garden Inn Singapore Serangoon
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: SGD 25 for adults and SGD 12.5 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hilton Singapore Serangoon
- Grand Imperial Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Singapore Serangoon Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Singapore Serangoon Singapore
- Hilton Garden Inn Singapore Serangoon Hotel Singapore
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I am afraid about breakfast I pay for one but when I check out ask me for two which I don’t use to pay when I’m going to airport hurry otherwise everything is excellent stuff excellent people all over the country thank you so much Singapore