- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Boat Quay
- 2 min walk
- Asian Civilisations Museum
- 6 min walk
- Raffles Place
- 7 min walk
- Singapore (SIN-Changi)
- 19 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
- Boat Quay - 2 min walk
- Asian Civilisations Museum - 6 min walk
- Raffles Place - 7 min walk
- Merlion - 12 min walk
- Esplanade Theatres - 15 min walk
- Clarke Quay Station - 4 min walk
- JB Sentral - 41 min drive
- Singapore (SIN-Changi) - 23 min drive
About this property
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
Payment types at the property
- A damage deposit of SGD 30 will be collected before check-in.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. This property only accepts cash for all bookings and on-site payments.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- HipsterCity Singapore
- HipsterCity Hostel/Backpacker accommodation
- HipsterCity Hostel/Backpacker accommodation Singapore
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- No on-site parking available
- Street parking
- Return airport shuttle (surcharge)
Food and drink
- Free English breakfast available daily 7 AM–10 AM
Things to do
- Bike hire
- Scooter/moped hire
- No lifts
- Smoke-free property
- TV in reception
- Air conditioning
- Down comforter
- Premium bedding
- 3 bathrooms
- Free toiletries
- Rainfall showerhead
- Toilet paper
Food and drink
- Shared kitchen
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Laptop-friendly workspace
- Shared accommodations
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Good central location with friendly staff
Great for the price. I enjoyed my 2 days here. It's like a small community. It's located on an active street so there is a little bit of noise but that didn't bother me.