- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Orchard Rendezvous Hotel by Far East Hospitality
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Club Single Room
Club Double Room
Deluxe Plus Double Room
Deluxe Plus Single
About this area
Near a metro station, Orchard Rendezvous Hotel by Far East Hospitality is in an area with great shopping. Merlion and Sultan Mosque are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Orchard Road and Mustafa Centre. Check out an event or a game at Singapore National Stadium, and consider making time for Singapore Botanic Gardens, a top attraction not to be missed.Visit our Singapore travel guide
- Orchard Road - 1 min walk
- Lucky Plaza - 11 min walk
- Singapore Botanic Gardens - 13 min walk
- National Orchid Garden - 3 min drive
- Mustafa Centre - 12 min drive
- Orchard Station - 8 min walk
- JB Sentral - 73 min drive
- Singapore (SIN-Changi) - 33 min drive
- Where to eat
- Modesto's – Open daily.
About this property
Orchard Rendezvous Hotel by Far East Hospitality
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: SGD 35.31 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitisation practices of SG Clean (Singapore) guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
I have stayed at this hotel many times. Great location and good value for money. Big rooms. This time I was given a room that smelled musty and was two single beds pushed together and curiously the door was open when I arrived. I changed room The next room was like I had before and was fine except again there was a mildly unpleasant musty smell