* Easy to get cars to and from
* Great business center
* Nice button to turn on just a few lights to be able to walk from bed to the bathroom and back.
* Breakfast was incredibly good
* Staff were great
Opportunities for improvement:
* Room refrigerator was small and smelled bad, and there was not enough room to put even a single large drink
* There was no bidet or washlet toilet
* Thermostat could only be set in 1 degree Celsius amounts, half-degree Celsius couldn't be set
* Elevator had two very repetitive and annoying songs
* One of the room keys stopped working in the elevator but staff replaced and tested
* Outdoor walkway around mid-level gardens was completely flooded and I got my shoes completely submerged
* Not a big deal, but it seemed like late-night dining and snacks weren't available. There also wasn't a mini-mart or convenience store inside the hotel to buy snacks directly.
Some of the wooden flooring and paneling in the room was beginning to get old, but it wasn't a big deal
* Pillows were too thick and even laying on my side my head was too high.
* Bathtub overflow drainage was tiny and slow and the floor around the bathtub seemed to not have a drain. A tiny overflow of the bath led to the entire floor completely flooding
* Bathroom door would make a loud banging noise when closing
* Shower door opened inwards and it was hard to fit in the shower when opening and closing the door.
* Room cleaning late sometimes