Overview of Peninsula Excelsior Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Premier Club Room
About this area
Located in Singapore, Peninsula Excelsior Hotel is connected to a shopping centre. National Museum of Singapore and Esplanade Theatres are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Merlion and Marina Bay Sands Skypark. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Singapore National Stadium or Singapore Indoor Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.Visit our Singapore travel guide
- Singapore City Hall - 5 min walk
- Raffles City - 6 min walk
- Merlion - 13 min walk
- Bugis Street Shopping District - 14 min walk
- Raffles Place - 16 min walk
- City Hall Station - 4 min walk
- JB Sentral - 24 min drive
- Singapore (SIN-Changi) - 23 min drive
- Where to eat
- Coleman Cafe – Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
Peninsula Excelsior Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between SGD 33 and SGD 66 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: SGD 12 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitisation practices of SG Clean (Singapore) guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great location and value. Centrally located to Marina Bay and Merlíon Park, Boat Quay and Clark Quay only a few minutes walking.