- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Quality Hotel Marlow
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Double Room
Deluxe Double Room
Deluxe Twin Room
Superior Twin Room
About this area
Located in Singapore's Novena neighbourhood, Quality Hotel Marlow is in the city centre and near a metro station. Merlion and Sultan Mosque are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Mustafa Centre and Bugis Street Shopping District. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Singapore National Stadium or Singapore Indoor Stadium.Visit our Singapore travel guide
- Mustafa Centre - 16 min walk
- Orchard Road - 9 min drive
- Lucky Plaza - 11 min drive
- Bugis Street Shopping District - 12 min drive
- Singapore National Stadium - 17 min drive
- Farrer Park Station - 13 min walk
- JB Sentral - 55 min drive
- Singapore (SIN-Changi) - 25 min drive
- Where to eat
- Quality Cafe – Restaurant offering Asian cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare daily. Reservations required.
- Piano Lounge – Al fresco dining lobby lounge offering international cuisine. Serves light fare daily, happy hour available. Reservations required.
- Lotus Vegetarian – Restaurant offering vegetarian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
About this property
Quality Hotel Marlow
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: SGD 29.44 for adults and SGD 11.78 for children (approximately)
- A pet fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Staff & service
Lady in a counter was very rude. She looked us like enemy. We are not comfortable at all. And WiFi was not strong enough to get look for the next tour. So overall, it was bad. It’s first time I felt toward hotel.