I like that there is a lot of shopping malls around the area. The facilities in the hotel is just average.
Overview of Resorts World Sentosa - Genting Hotel Jurong
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room (Free Attraction Tickets for 2 Adults)
About this area
Near a train station, Resorts World Sentosa - Genting Hotel Jurong is in an area with good shopping. Merlion and Marina Bay Sands Skypark are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Jurong Bird Park and Singapore Botanic Gardens. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Singapore National Stadium or Singapore Turf Club. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Jurong East Station is 8 minutes by foot.Visit our Singapore travel guide
- Jurong Bird Park - 6 min drive
- National University of Singapore - 7 min drive
- Singapore Botanic Gardens - 11 min drive
- Night Safari - 21 min drive
- Singapore Zoo - 22 min drive
- Jurong East Station - 8 min walk
- JB Sentral - 20 min drive
- Singapore (SIN-Changi) - 30 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Resorts World Sentosa - Genting Hotel Jurong
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Genting Hotel Jurong Singapore
- Resorts World Sentosa - Genting Hotel Jurong Hotel
- Genting Jurong Singapore
- Genting Jurong
- Resorts World Sentosa - Genting Hotel Jurong Singapore
- Resorts World Sentosa - Genting Hotel Jurong Hotel Singapore
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Amenities
There is a vending machine (Chef-in-the-Box) that only accepts cash. However the only denomination the machine accept it SGD 2 notes. I have seen similar vending machines at MRT station which accepts Ez-link, Cash Card etc. Genting should consider working with vendor to provide cashless option.