Overview of Royal Plaza on Scotts
Choose dates to view prices
Premier Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds
Premier Room, 2 Single Beds
Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds (Plus)
About this area
Located in Singapore, Royal Plaza on Scotts is connected to a shopping centre. Merlion and Marina Bay Sands Skypark are notable landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Boat Quay and Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Singapore National Stadium or Singapore Indoor Stadium. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Orchard Road - 4 min walk
- Lucky Plaza - 7 min walk
- Bugis Street Shopping District - 11 min drive
- Mustafa Centre - 11 min drive
- Singapore Botanic Gardens - 12 min drive
- Orchard Station - 5 min walk
- JB Sentral - 73 min drive
- Singapore (SIN-Changi) - 33 min drive
- Where to eat
- Carousel – Buffet restaurant offering Halal dishes. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- 24-Hour Internet Lounge – Open daily. Open 24 hours.
About this property
Royal Plaza on Scotts
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: SGD 29.43 for adults and SGD 23.54 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Great location. Short distance to train station. Front desk staffs are polite and friendly. Room is clean. Bed is comfortable. Quiet environment. No view- facing multi- storey carpark. Overall, did enjoy my stay in this newly renovated hotel.