Overview of Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Tower Wing, Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Horizon Club, Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Tower Wing, Suite, 1 Bedroom
Garden Wing, Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, City View
Garden Wing, Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Pool View
Valley Wing, Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Tower Wing, Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds
Horizon Club, Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds
Garden Wing, Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds, City View
Garden Wing, Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds, Pool View
Valley Wing, Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds
Deluxe Family King
Family Room, 2 Single Beds (Deluxe)
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed (Horizon Club)
Garden Wing, Suite, 1 King Bed
Garden Wing, Suite, 1 Single Bed
Family Suite (Themed)
Garden Wing, Premier Suite, Balcony
Valley Wing One-Bedroom Suite
Valley Wing, Deluxe Suite, 1 King Bed
Double Room Single Use
Tower Wing, Grand Suite
Suite (Valley Wing Shangri-La)
About this area
Located in Singapore, Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore is in the city centre and near a train station. National Museum of Singapore and National Gallery Singapore are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Singapore Botanic Gardens and National Orchid Garden. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Singapore Flyer and S.E.A. Aquarium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.
- Orchard Road - 6 min walk
- Singapore Botanic Gardens - 16 min walk
- Lucky Plaza - 16 min walk
- Bugis Street Shopping District - 14 min drive
- Mustafa Centre - 14 min drive
- Orchard Station - 14 min walk
- JB Sentral - 72 min drive
- Singapore (SIN-Changi) - 35 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Waterfall – Garden-view restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Open daily.
About this property
Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: SGD 43 for adults and SGD 21.5 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitisation practices of SG Clean (Singapore) guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
This Hotel is one of the best 5*Hotels in Singapore. The Staff are very friendly and helpful. We will come back.