Overview of Business Hotel City Avenue
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Double Room, 1 Queen Bed
Superior Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Suite, 1 Queen Bed
About this area
Located in Sofia, Business Hotel City Avenue is in the city centre and near a metro station. National Palace of Culture and Church of St. George are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Borisova Gradina Park and Borisova Gradina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Vasil Levski Stadium or Bulgarian Army Stadium. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including snowboarding and downhill skiing.
- Mall of Sofia - 8 min walk
- Sofia Synagogue - 15 min walk
- Central Sofia Market Hall - 15 min walk
- Saint Sofia Monument - 15 min walk
- Sofia Central Mineral Baths - 16 min walk
- Sofia Central Station - 3 min drive
- Serdika Station - 15 min walk
- Sofia (SOF) - 13 min drive
- Where to eat
- Lo Bistro – Serves breakfast. Reservations required.
About this property
Business Hotel City Avenue
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: BGN 0.88 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: BGN 12 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: BGN 30 per vehicle (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
No towel, no batteries in TV remote, noisey people in garden, shower head didn't stay in holder, room didn't look like picture on website