- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Hotel Lion Sofia
Choose dates to view prices
Double Room Single Use
Double or Twin Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
Deluxe Double Room, Balcony, City View
Deluxe Double Room Single Use, Balcony, City View
About this area
Located in Sofia, Hotel Lion Sofia is in the city centre and near a metro station. National Palace of Culture and Banya Basha Mosque are local landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Central Sofia Market Hall and Vitoshka Boulevard. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Borisova Gradina Park or Bulgarian Army Stadium. Take the opportunity to explore the area for outdoor excitement like hiking/biking trails. Our guests love the hotel's convenience for public transport: Lavov Most Station is just steps away and Central Bus Station - Sofia is 9 minutes by foot.Visit our Sofia travel guide
- Sofia Synagogue - 7 min walk
- Central Sofia Market Hall - 7 min walk
- Sofia Central Mineral Baths - 7 min walk
- Saint Sofia Monument - 9 min walk
- Church of St. George - 14 min walk
- Lavov Most Station - 2 min walk
- Sofia Central Station - 12 min walk
- Sofia (SOF) - 19 min drive
About this property
Hotel Lion Sofia
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: BGN 0.88 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: BGN 20 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: BGN 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The worse stay ever. The hotel is terrible and the staff is very aggressive. I left after 30 minutes of checking in, so you can imagine what did I find. The hotel refuse to cancel and refund any money. They claim that they are three star hotel so they can be dirty, aggressive and you should accept whatever they offer.