Overview of Park Inn by Radisson Nevsky
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Room, Balcony, City View
Superior Room, City View
About this area
Located in St. Petersburg's St. Petersburg City Centre neighbourhood, Park Inn by Radisson Nevsky is in the city centre and near a metro station. State Hermitage Museum and Winter Palace and Mariinsky Theatre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Kazan Cathedral and St. Isaac's Cathedral. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Ice Palace Saint Petersburg or Saint Petersburg Sports and Concert Complex. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Ploshchad Vosstaniya Station is 4 minutes by foot and Mayakovskaya Station is 9 minutes.Visit our St. Petersburg travel guide
- Saint Alexander Nevsky Monastery - 6 min drive
- St. Petersburg Philharmonia - 7 min drive
- Russian Museum - 8 min drive
- Summer Garden - 10 min drive
- Kazan Cathedral - 12 min drive
- Moscow Station - 2 min walk
- Ploshchad Vosstaniya Station - 4 min walk
- St. Petersburg (LED-Pulkovo) - 38 min drive
- Where to eat
- Paulaner – Theme restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Park Inn by Radisson Nevsky
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A mandatory registration fee for foreign citizens is charged at this property.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: RUB 1100 for adults and RUB 550 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 2300 per vehicle (one-way)
- Self-parking fee: RUB 1000 per day
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I liked virtually everything in this hotel (Park Inn by Radisson Nevsky). The hotel is unique in the combination of the following features: 1) This is a 4-star hotel that is reasonably priced. 2) The hotel's location is ideal -- exactly in the center of the city. The hotel is quiet and safe at the same time. 3) This is not a mini hotel.