Stege Hotels from SG$91
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Stege has to offer including the art, monuments and glaciers. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses and churches. A top sight in the area is Cliffs of Mon. In Stege, there are 29 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Dressing for Stege
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 8°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -3°C
- From April to June, the average is 20°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 14°C as the daytime average and -3°C as the night-time average
- Stege gets about 22 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 22°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -2°C