Overview of HiddenSound Hostel
Choose dates to view prices
Basic Shared Dormitory, 1 Single Bed
About this area
HiddenSound Hostel is located in Tacoma. Tacoma Mall is worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Wild Waves Water Park and Enchanted Village and Puyallup Fairgrounds. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Tacoma Dome or Cheney Stadium.Visit our Tacoma travel guide
- LeMay Car Museum - 6 min drive
- Tacoma Dome - 6 min drive
- Tacoma Art Museum - 6 min drive
- University of Washington Tacoma - 7 min drive
- Museum of Glass - 8 min drive
- Union Station - 3 min drive
- Convention Center Station - 4 min drive
- Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.) - 30 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
This is a great stay at a great price for the right individual. If you like connecting with other people, the amenities of a home over a hotel, and don’t mind the hostel environment then ths is the place for you! Also if you’re new to NW its a great start location. Hosts are incredibly easy to get along with. If you’re looking for a five star all inclusive obviously this would not be for you.but if your looking for an experience and to save a few bucks this would be great for you!