- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Oldhouse Apartments
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all units
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Three Bedroom Deluxe Apartment with sauna or balcony
Deluxe Apartment with sauna and fireplace
Two Bedroom Deluxe Apartment with sauna
Deluxe Apartment, Sauna
Two Bedroom Family Apartment
Romantic Apartment with balcony and fireplace
Two Bedroom Apartment with Bath with Town Hall Square view
Two Bedroom Deluxe Apartment with balcony and bath
Deluxe Two Bedroom Apartment with sauna and fireplace
About this area
In the city centre, Oldhouse Apartments is in Tallinn's Old Town neighbourhood, an area with great shopping. Great Guild Hall and Estonian Health Care Museum are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Rottermann Quarter and Telliskivi Creative City. Claustrophobia and Skypark are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including segway rentals/tours. Our guests love the property's central and quiet location.Visit our Tallinn travel guide
- St. Nicholas' Church - 1 min walk
- Tallinn Christmas Markets - 2 min walk
- Tallinn Town Hall - 2 min walk
- Town Hall Square - 3 min walk
- Alexander Nevsky Cathedral - 3 min walk
- Tallinn Baltic Station - 7 min walk
About this property
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 7:00 PM. <br />This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property for check-in instructions. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 15.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for EUR 10.0 per night.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: EUR 200.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 50 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linen fees vary based on length of stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Oldhouse Apartments Apartment Tallinn
- Oldhouse Apartments Apartment
- Oldhouse Apartments Tallinn
- Oldhouse Apartments
- Oldhouse Apartments Tallinn
- Oldhouse Apartments Aparthotel
- Oldhouse Apartments Aparthotel Tallinn
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Lovely old property with all the bits needed. We had a fireplace so could stay cosy and the owners were helpful. Lots of blankets hidden about the place too which was great. Could be improved by having curtains in the bedroom as the thin blinds let light in. It was quiet there and we had great night's sleep every night