Visitors can enjoy all that Tianshui has to offer including the temples, mountain views and monuments. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums and shopping. In Tianshui, there are 12 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Dressing for Tianshui
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 15°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -6°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 19°C as the daytime average and -5°C as the night-time average
- Tianshui gets about 520 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 27°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -5°C