Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Tiruchendur has to offer. The closest major airport is in Tuticorin (TCR), 17.1 mi (27.5 km) from the city centre.
Getting around Tiruchendur
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Tiruchendur Station. Tiruchendur might not have as many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Tiruchendur
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 33°C and the nighttime average to be 22°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- About 64 millimetres of rain falls on Tiruchendur each year
- Hottest months are usually March and April with an average temperature of 33°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 23°F