Visitors can enjoy all that Tiruchirappalli has to offer including the temples, cathedral and rivers. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its local tours.
- There are 24 hotels and other accommodation options in Tiruchirappalli
- The closest major airport is in Tiruchirappalli (TRZ-Tiruchirappalli Intl.), 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from the city centre
Getting around Tiruchirappalli
If you want to journey outside of the city, hop aboard a train from Tiruchirappalli Junction Station, Tiruchirappalli Ponmalai Station or Tiruchirappalli Manjattidal Station. Tiruchirappalli might not have as many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Tiruchirappalli
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 38°C during the day and 23°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 40°C, whilst the average at night is 27°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 38°C with night-time averages of 27°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 35°C and nighttime averages of 24°C
- Tiruchirappalli gets about 838 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 39°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 23°C