Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Torremolinos, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, top-notch restaurants and shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its sporting events and festivals. Top sights around the area include Malaga Cathedral, Malaga Amphitheatre and Alcazaba.
- There are 300 hotels and other accommodation options in Torremolinos
- The closest major airport is in Malaga (AGP), 3.7 mi (6 km) from the city centre
Getting around Torremolinos
To see more of the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Torremolinos Station or El Pinillo Station. Torremolinos might not have many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Torremolinos
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 20°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 8°C
- From April to June, the average is 29°C during the day and 11°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 26°C as the daytime average and 9°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Torremolinos is 20 millimetres
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 30°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 8°C