Search Bed and Breakfast in Tuban
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured B&B in Tuban
Reviewed on 12 Dec,2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 1 Nov,2018
Other property types in Tuban
Hilton Garden Inn Bali Ngurah Rai Airport
Reviewed on 21 Mar,2020
Novotel Bali Ngurah Rai Airport
Reviewed on 24 Mar,2020
The Diana Suite Tuban
Reviewed on 23 Mar,2020
B&Bs and more in Tuban
If you're looking for something a little different than your standard hotel, a bed and breakfast might be the perfect option for your holiday. You'll find 43 types of accommodation and 3 B&Bs for your trip to Tuban. If you'd like to spend some time by the water during your time in Tuban, Pantai Jerman and Jimbaran Beach are worth a stop.
The weather in Tuban
The weather can be a big factor while planning your getaway, so you can take a look at this information to help you figure out when to travel to Tuban:
- The hottest months are typically November and April, while July and June are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 44 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 33°C and night-time temperatures average 22°C
- April-June: 33°C is the daytime average and 20°C is the night-time average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 31°C and night-time averages are around 20°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 33°C during the day and 22°C at night
Things to See and Do in Tuban
Spend some time exploring Pantai Jerman and Jimbaran Beach if you're hoping to see some of the area's natural features. You should put Park 23 and Circus Waterpark on your list if you want to see more of the area.
Tuban is also known for its:
What are the best transport options in and around Tuban?
Fly into Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.), which is located 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from the heart of the city. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.