Overview of Indigo Tree Villas Spa
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Indigo Tree Villas Spa is located in Ubud. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Ubud Monkey Forest and Campuhan Ridge Walk, while Bali Zoo and Bali Bird Park are popular area attractions. Travelling with kids? Consider Bali Marine and Safari Park and John Hardy Ubud Design Studio and Workshop.
- Goa Gajah - 4 min drive
- Ubud Traditional Art Market - 5 min drive
- Ubud Royal Palace - 5 min drive
- Puri Lukisan Museum - 5 min drive
- Ubud Monkey Forest - 8 min drive
- Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.) - 38 min drive
About this property
Indigo Tree Villas Spa
Parking and public transport
Food and drink
Things to do
Renovations and closures
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- A pet fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Indigo Tree Villas Spa Ubud
- Indigo Tree Villas Spa Hotel
- Indigo Tree Villas Spa Hotel Ubud