After 30 hours of travel there was no one here to check me in and no one answered any of the phone numbers. I’m used to a few logistical challenges here in Bali, but this place was beyond challenging. None of the phone numbers worked, all of the information online was inaccurate, and finding a new place to stay in the middle of the night was stressful and costly. Maybe a great place... if you can get in!
Overview of Uma Sari Villa Petulu Ubud
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Villa, Pool View
Deluxe Villa, Pool View
About this area
Uma Sari Villa Petulu Ubud is located in Ubud. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Ubud Monkey Forest and Campuhan Ridge Walk, while Bali Bird Park and Bali Zoo are popular area attractions. Bali Marine and Safari Park and John Hardy Ubud Design Studio and Workshop are also worth visiting.Visit our Ubud travel guide
- Tegallalang Rice Terrace - 11 min drive
- Ubud Royal Palace - 15 min drive
- Puri Lukisan Museum - 17 min drive
- Neka Art Museum - 22 min drive
- Alila Ubud Art Gallery - 31 min drive
- Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.) - 86 min drive
About this property
Uma Sari Villa Petulu Ubud
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: IDR 75000 for adults and IDR 50000 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: IDR 0 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: IDR 0 per stay (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.