Ulfborg Hotels from SG$96
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Ulfborg has to offer including the monuments, art and golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks and museums.
- There are 45 hotels and other accommodation options in Ulfborg
- The closest major airport is in Karup (KRP), 32.9 mi (52.9 km) from the city centre
Getting around Ulfborg
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop on a train at Ulfborg Station. Ulfborg may not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Ulfborg
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 8°C during the day and -2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 19°C, whilst the average at night is 1°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 21°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 14°C and nighttime averages of -2°C
- Average annual rainfall for Ulfborg is 33 millimetres
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 19°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging -2°C