- Bogyoke Market
- 3 min walk
- Junction City
- 5 min walk
- Sule Pagoda
- 8 min walk
- Yangon (RGN-Yangon Intl.)
- 16 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
Central Hotel Yangon is located in Yangon. Shwedagon Pagoda and Sule Pagoda are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Inya Lake. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Bogyoke Aung San Stadium, or consider a night out at Myanmar Event Park.
- Bogyoke Market - 3 min walk
- Junction City - 5 min walk
- Sule Pagoda - 8 min walk
- Yangon City Hall - 9 min walk
- St. Mary's Cathedral - 9 min walk
- Yangon Central Railway Station - 16 min walk
- Yangon (RGN-Yangon Intl.) - 34 min drive
About this property
Central Hotel Yangon
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25 per day.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Central Hotel Yangon Hotel
- Central Hotel Yangon Yangon
- Central Hotel Yangon Hotel Yangon
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I like staff because they’re good service and this place easy to transport