Terms and Conditions Governing the OCBC 90°N Card and Expedia 8 miles Promotion (“Promotion”)
1. The Promotion is valid only for OCBC 90°N Cards issued in Singapore, including supplementary cards.
2. The Promotion is valid for Qualifying Transactions made between 26 August 2019 and 29 February 2020 (Qualifying Period);
3. 8 Travel$ (equivalent to 8 miles) will be awarded for every S$1 spent on Qualifying Transactions.
4. “Qualifying Transaction” refers to the following travel bookings made at www.expedia.com.sg/ocbc90n during the Qualifying Period by a Cardmember when he/she pays directly to Expedia, using an OCBC 90°N Card issued by OCBC Bank in Singapore, and excludes Void Transactions:
· An Eligible Hotel-only booking; or
· A flight-only booking^ on any Participating Airline; or
· A flight booking^ on any Participating Airline + Eligible Hotel package booking; or
· A local activity booking; or
· A car rental booking.
5. “Eligible Hotels” are hotels which are not on Expedia’s exclusion list as published on https://www.expedia.com.sg/g/rf/coupon-exclude-hotels or such other url as determined by Expedia from time to time.
6. “Participating Airline” means any of the following (subject to change from time to time): Air Macau Company, Air Mauritius, Air Niugini, Cambodia Angkor Air, China Eastern Airlines, China Southern Airlines, Finnair, Garuda Indonesia, Hawaiian Air, Korean Air, Lao Airlines, Myanmar International Airways, Qatar Airways, Saudi Arabian Airlines, Shenzhen Airlines, Sichuan Airlines, Thai Airways International, Turkish Airlines, Xiamen Airlines.
7. “Expedia” refers to BEX Travel Asia Pte Ltd, the operator of Expedia.com.sg.
8. “Void Transaction” means a booking subsequently cancelled, refunded, charged back, disputed by the Cardmember, whether resulting from fraud or any other event, or for which Expedia or the travel service provider does not receive payment.
9. The 8 Travel$ awarded under the Promotion consist of:
· for every S$1 spent locally, a baseline 1.2 Travel$ + 6.8 bonus Travel$; or
· for every S$1 spent overseas, a baseline 2.1 Travel$ + 5.9 bonus Travel$.
10. Baseline and bonus Travel$ will be credited to your account when the transaction is posted.
11. The Promotion is applicable for prepaid bookings and does not apply to bookings which are paid at the destination.
12. Travel$ are awarded based on the amount spent which is inclusive of tax and service charges collected by Expedia.
13. With respect to hotel bookings, bonus Travel$ are only earned on the accommodation component of the amount spent, not on ancillary charges such as meals, mini-bar, beverages, phone, laundry or other extra costs charged to the room account.
14. The Promotion is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts, cashback sites, loyalty programmes, rewards, promotions, discounted items, and fixed price items unless otherwise stated.
15. Travel$ can only be earned by one Cardmember per booking and cannot be split between two or more Cardmembers.
16. Expedia’s usual booking terms and conditions apply.
17. Expedia and OCBC may vary these terms and conditions or suspend or terminate the Promotion without any notice or liability to any party.
18. The Promotion is independent of, and unrelated to, any offer or arrangement between OCBC and the Cardholder (payment facility, etc.), which is at OCBC’s sole discretion and for which OCBC is solely responsible and liable. In the event of any dispute, Expedia’s decision shall be final.
© 2019 Expedia, Inc. / Expedia Asia Holdings Mauritius / BEX Travel Asia Pte Ltd, Singapore Travel Licence No. 02420