Aabenraa Hotels from SG$72
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Aabenraa has to offer including the monuments, golf courses and museums. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants.
- There are 33 hotels and other accommodation options in Aabenraa
- The closest major airport is in Sonderborg (SGD), 15.5 mi (24.9 km) from the city centre
Getting around Aabenraa
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop on a train at Aabenraa Kliplev Station. Aabenraa may not have many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Aabenraa
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 7°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -2°C
- From April to June, the average is 19°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 20°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 14°C as the daytime average and 0°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Aabenraa is 31 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 19°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -1°C