Ainggye Hotels from SG$41
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 14 Mar,2020
Visitors to Ainggye are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 37 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Naypyidaw (NYT-Naypyidaw Intl.), 7.8 mi (12.6 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Ainggye
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 37°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 23°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Ainggye is 99 millimetres
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 36°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 18°F