- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of De L'Europe Amsterdam
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, River View
Premium Room, River View (Deluxe)
Junior Suite, River View
Deluxe Suite, 1 Bedroom
Deluxe Suite, 1 Bedroom, River View
Executive Suite, 1 Bedroom (Prestige)
Executive Suite, 1 Bedroom, River View (Prestige)
Signature Suite (Circle)
About this area
Located in Amsterdam's Amsterdam City Centre neighbourhood, De L'Europe Amsterdam is in the city centre and on the waterfront. Anne Frank House and Heineken Experience are cultural highlights, while Dam Square is a notable landmark. Don't miss out on a visit to Artis. With jet skiing, sailing and boat tours nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.
- Flower Market - 2 min walk
- Rembrandt Square - 4 min walk
- Amsterdam Museum - 5 min walk
- Museum Van Loon - 7 min walk
- Madame Tussauds - 8 min walk
- Rokin Station - 3 min walk
- Rembrandtplein Stop - 4 min walk
- Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) - 31 min drive
- Where to eat
- Brasserie Marie – Al fresco dining brasserie. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- Bord'Eau – Serves lunch and dinner on selected days.
- Promenade – Serves light fare daily.
- Freddys Bar – Open daily.
About this property
De L'Europe Amsterdam
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 150.00 per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 21 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A 6.422 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 39.00 for adults and EUR 19.50 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 125 per vehicle (one-way)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 65 per day
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 65.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.