Overview of Holiday Inn Express Amsterdam - Schiphol
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 Double Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 2 Single Beds, Non Smoking
About this area
In the business district and near a train station, Holiday Inn Express Amsterdam - Schiphol is in an area with good airport proximity. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Vondelpark and Keukenhof Gardens, while Stedelijk Museum and Concertgebouw are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Olympic Stadium or Circuit Park Zandvoort. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.Visit our Hoofddorp travel guide
- Concertgebouw - 16 min drive
- Vondelpark - 20 min drive
- Keukenhof Gardens - 21 min drive
- Van Gogh Museum - 24 min drive
- Rijksmuseum - 27 min drive
- Matterhorn Stop - 10 min drive
- Hoofddorp Station - 11 min walk
- Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) - 6 min drive
- Where to eat
- HIE Amsterdam Restaurant – Serves breakfast and dinner.
About this property
Holiday Inn Express Amsterdam - Schiphol
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 6.05 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: EUR 15 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities
The staff were amazing the room was acceptable and nothing really provided in the rooms apart from the towels and shower gel stuck to the wall which needed to be used for everything Also got charged €15 for parking then realised everybody else parked just outside for free Breakfast was great I was quite sick so I didn’t get to eat leaving the hotel at 10 o’clock requested some water for a Tea Which was quite a difficult experience