Hoofddorp Hotels from SG$72
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 19 Jul,2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 24 Feb,2020
Reviewed on 13 Oct,2020
Reviewed on 9 Oct,2020
Reviewed on 27 Feb,2020
Reviewed on 16 Oct,2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Hoofddorp, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants and shopping. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its tours. Around the area, top sights include Nes, Concertgebouw and Stedelijk Museum.
- You'll find 1030 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Amsterdam
- The closest major airport is in Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol), 3 mi (4.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Rotterdam (RTM-Rotterdam The Hague), 27.1 mi (43.5 km) away
Getting around Hoofddorp
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Hoofddorp Station. Hoofddorp might not have as many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Hoofddorp
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 9°C and the nighttime average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 19°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 21°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 15°C during the day and 1°C at night
- Hoofddorp gets about 1945 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 19°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 1°C