- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hotel ibis Schiphol Amsterdam Airport
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room, 1 Double Bed
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Superior Room, Multiple Beds
Standard Room, Multiple Beds
Superior Double Room, 1 Double Bed
Superior Double Room, 1 Double Bed with Sofa bed
Superior Room, 2 Single Beds
About this area
Next to a golf course, Hotel ibis Schiphol Amsterdam Airport is in an area with good airport proximity. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Amsterdamse Bos, while Van Gogh Museum and Rijksmuseum are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a match? See what's going on at Olympic Stadium or Johan Cruyff Arena. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.Visit our Badhoevedorp travel guide
- Amsterdamse Bos - 8 min drive
- Golfbaan Sloten - 10 min drive
- World Trade Center Schiphol Airport - 11 min drive
- Vondelpark - 15 min drive
- Olympic Stadium - 15 min drive
- Baden Powellweg Stop - 6 min drive
- Amsterdam RAI Station - 9 min drive
- Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) - 10 min drive
- Where to eat
- L'Estaminet – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Grand Cafe – Bar offering international cuisine. Serves light fare daily.
- 24/7 Take Away – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Open 24 hours.
- Burger Bar / Tostie Bar – Diner offering international cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner and light fare daily.
About this property
Hotel ibis Schiphol Amsterdam Airport
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 6.05 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 17.50 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 19.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per accommodation, per day
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place and an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities