- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Leonardo Hotel Amsterdam Rembrandtpark
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room
Executive King Room
Deluxe Queen Room
Deluxe Twin Room
Standard Twin Room
Executive King Room Panoramic View
About this area
Located in Amsterdam's Nieuw-West neighbourhood, Leonardo Hotel Amsterdam Rembrandtpark is near the airport and near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Rembrandt Park and Vondelpark, while Anne Frank House and Van Gogh Museum are cultural highlights. Check out an event or a game at Olympic Stadium, and consider making time for Amsterdam Dungeon, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our Amsterdam travel guide
- Rembrandt Park - 9 min walk
- Foodhallen - 7 min drive
- Vondelpark - 10 min drive
- Melkweg - 11 min drive
- Holland Casino - 11 min drive
- Amsterdam Lelylaan Station - 4 min drive
- Adm. Helfrichstraat Stop - 4 min walk
- Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) - 15 min drive
- Where to eat
- Floor17 – Al fresco dining restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Floor 17 Rooftop Terrace – Restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Lobby shop – Open daily. Open 24 hours.
About this property
Leonardo Hotel Amsterdam Rembrandtpark
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: EUR 150.00
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 21 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A 6.422 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 19.00 for adults and EUR 19.00 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 7.5 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 7.5 (roundtrip), (up to 12 years old)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 25 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Convenient location, great breakfast, quiet rooms, good beds, good showers.