Overview of The Lancaster Hotel Amsterdam
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 1 Double Bed
Standard Single Room, 1 Single Bed
Economy Double Room (Small)
Standard Room, 2 Single Beds
About this area
Located in Amsterdam's Amsterdam City Centre neighbourhood, The Lancaster Hotel Amsterdam is in the city centre and near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Artis and Hortus Botanicus, while Dutch Resistance Museum and Hermitage Amsterdam are cultural highlights. Check out an event or a game at Olympic Stadium, and consider making time for Amsterdam Dungeon, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our Amsterdam travel guide
- Hollandsche Schouwburg - 2 min walk
- Artis - 3 min walk
- Dutch Resistance Museum - 3 min walk
- De Burcht - 4 min walk
- Hortus Botanicus - 4 min walk
- Amsterdam Muiderpoort Station - 2 min drive
- Artis Stop - 2 min walk
- Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) - 22 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Birdhouse – Garden-view restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare daily.
About this property
The Lancaster Hotel Amsterdam
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 21 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A 6.422 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 56.00 per day
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 56.00 per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Safety features at this property include a smoke detector, a security system and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.