Visitors to Aranjuez are sure to enjoy the gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's rivers, monuments and golf courses. A top sight in the area is Parque Warner Madrid.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodation options in Aranjuez
- The closest major airport is in Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas), 30.1 mi (48.4 km) from the city centre
Getting around Aranjuez
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Aranjuez Station. Aranjuez might not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Aranjuez
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 16°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 30°C, whilst the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 11°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 23°C and nighttime averages of 1°C
- Aranjuez gets about 29 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 1°C