Arette Hotels from SG$69
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 8 Apr,2019
Reviewed on 1 Sep,2020
Reviewed on 11 Aug,2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Arette has to offer including the ski areas and parks. In Arette, there are 2 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Pau (PUF-Pau - Pyrenees), 28.7 mi (46.2 km) from the city centre. The next closest is in Biarritz (BIQ-Pays Basque), 50.1 mi (80.6 km) away.
Dressing for Arette
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 15°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 24°C, whilst the average at night is 6°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 26°C with night-time averages of 11°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 22°C and nighttime averages of 3°C
- About 1134 millimetres of rain falls on Arette each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 25°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 3°C